SUPRA NET® is specifically designed as a simple, comfortable, atraumatic wound contact layer. This material provides an optimal environment to facilitate rapid wound healing with a non-adherent surface for maximum patient comfort over a wide range of wounds and skin types.
This hypoallergenic silicone-based material will readily conform to the wound surface and will gently adhere to the surrounding intact skin surface.
SUPRA NET® provides good exudate management and handling characteristics. The dressing does not stick to the wound bed thereby minimizing pain during dressing changes while supporting the overall wound healing process.
- May be used over SUPRATHEL® or SUPRA SDRM® for 10+ days or until fully healed depending on exudate
- Non-adherent, atraumatic dressing changes
- Manages exudate through the dressing while promoting moist wound environment
- Easy fixation, good staple retention
- Soft and conforming
- Compatible with topical wound treatments
- Suitable for use with VAC system
|13 x 13 cm
|13 x 25 cm
|28 x 30 cm