Features & Benefits – Innovative Circular Design
- High-speed rotating excision ring cuts through tissue quickly and efficiently compared to conventional methods
- Round design allows device to move over contoured areas of the body
- Continuous operation for multiple uses throughout the procedure with no rest intervals between uses.
- Allows for more efficient multiple graft harvest or debridement passes
- Easy operation minimizes repetitive movements to help reduce hand fatigue
- Requires minimal force to operate
- Comfortable slide lever handle ideal for maneuvering along the body contour
The Amalgatome SD allows the user to adjust the thickness from 0.005″ to .045″ in 0.001″ increments. The depth adjustment dial is located on top of the device for easy control and quick adjustment during the procedure.
- Live animal study conducted indicating the Amalgatome SD is safe for performing skin grafting and wound debridement procedures on patients (Study on file)
- The design of the graft recovery area allows for immediate view of graft quality and thickness
- Allows the user to see surgical site during the procedure with an uninterrupted site line
- Minimal parts required for assembly and use
- Pneumatic motor provides ongoing reliability and minimal downtime for continuous use and limited maintenance
- No calibration required. Self-contained device with no maintenance required by customer
- Reusable Device